The Best Ikea Strandkrypa Bed Sheets
I absolutely love these ikea bed sheets, I am using this brand for the past 4 years, I always keep buying the same brand bed sheets set, sometimes I want to experiment with another.
I love the beautiful pattern, neutral, elegant, and so easy to match up with any sofa or pillows if you wanted to.
These ikea bed sheets are made up of pure cotton, the best breathing material throughout, and I love that it is slightly rough fabric but are very strong just buy them and forget it (hence very strong and durable, and has a comfortable feel to it).
Absolutely ikea bed sheets are beautiful and exactly what I was looking for! The material is very soft and comfortable with that beauty of Indian elegance.
The colour is not a bright white but still what I think the grey design is what softens it, this is just my assumption.
Ikea bed sheets looks lovely with the white background curtains and white throw quilt I have at the foot of the bed.
My down comforter resting stays in place and I like the packing. I did not get any negative reviews points and hence no cons and only pro.
My habit is I always wash the product my purchases before using them, with this we get two things clear one is the colour and next is any deformation or the damage, this product I never observe anything like that and hence I just love this product and even my brother who stays in US says he is also using the same brand products.
Some people say that sometimes, with low-priced Ikea products, you get what you pay for and they don’t last. This is wrong information I always buy them when there is sale and every time I get the best product.
Regarding this duvet cover is well made, the best cotton fabric, the brand is the best, the product is strong and durable, my ikea bed sheets bought 4 years back are still in very good condition and hence I just love them.
I don’t fear to say that I absolutely love this duvet. This is exactly what I was looking for, this product is a great print-a little cozy, but it looks perfect with a blue background throw blanket.
I buy from a navy blue ikea bed sheets to this one white, and it wasn’t wrong for me. It looks a sophisticated print, while crazy still being fun and not too stuffy, man feel happy to be embarrassed to be sleeping in it.
It would look beautiful on anyone bed, ikea products are not harsh on the skin, but it’s not like it’s flannel soft either.
The flowers pattern is lovely color, and the white and grey together is just perfect. If you want one that looks great for a really great price, then order it now.
I honestly very happier with my purchase. I am not biased please believe me.
The Best Features You Should Read
- Made in 100% cotton – a natural and durable material that becomes softer with every wash. Pure cotton that feels soft and nice against your skin.
- Thread count: 152 /inch² (1 sq feet), Pillowcase quantity: 2 pack, Pillowcase length: 50 cm (20 “), Pillowcase width: 80 cm (32 “), Sheet width: 240 cm (94 “), Sheet length: 260 cm (102 “)
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilisers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers. No optical brightener has been used. Non-chlorine bleached. 100% cotton
- Package Weightage: 1.09 kg
- Care Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth. Follow the instructions
For more such reviews >>>>